So last week I helped the women understand that there’s a huge difference between their “Husband Checklist” and their “Boyfriend Checklist.”
And the guys asked for their turn. 😉
So here it is, folks!
Lots of tips in this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, including:
- The reason why these “checklists” can help you have more satisfying love lives,
- Insights into why it helps for men to have more clarity about who to pursue, and
- The 5 important things that need to be included in your Girlfriend Checklist. 😉
Enjoy, learn, and apply!
And yes, do click “share” and help more people create love in their lives.
❤ Coach Aileen Santos
The Boyfriend Checklist is for deciding on a boyfriend.
This is different from the Husband Checklist, which you only bring out when — you guessed it — you’re deciding if a current boyfriend is someone who could be your husband.
Basic, right? 😉
Anyway, here are the 5 things you need to know about a guy, so you would know if he’s good Boyfriend Material.
Enjoy, learn, and share.
Coach Aileen Santos
I feel this is an important episode in #FallInLoveFriday.
These past weeks I had been noticing a growing trend — particularly among Gen Z and Millennial couples — where they are experiencing toxic behaviors in their relationship…
…and actually mistake them as “romantic.”
Here is an example:
Girl tells guy: “I forbid you from going to your best friend’s bachelor party.”
Either one of them might think “it’s so cute that she gets jealous & protective.” And some people might also think: “I’ll forbid my partner from doing that, too.”
But this is what’s really happening:
- She’s sending him the clear message that she does not trust his decisions / actions when he’s not with her.
- She does not think highly of his friends.
- She is keeping him from being part of an important event in his best friend’s life, and
- Their relationship seems based on a “struggle for control,” and in this instance she particularly wants to “win.”
Yes, there is a very fine line between “controlling” and “influencing.” AND this is just one of the potential signs of toxicity in a relationship.
Find out all the 5 signs in this video now.
BTW here’s the good news:
When you finally know what’s wrong, you also reclaim your ability to make things right.
YES, please do share this video with people who can benefit from knowing these love lessons from Coach Aileen.
“How Do I Know if He/She is The One?”
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos shares with you:
- The bad news (and good news!) about Soul Mates and “The One,”
- The 3 minimum requirements you need from any partner (a.k.a. basic foundations for “The One,”) and
- *mHow to figure out your own 3 Non Negotiables to better guide you in choosing “The One” for you.
Follow Coach Aileen Santos for more love insights every Friday!
“How Do I Know We’re Compatible?”
Coach Aileen Santos answers this question with 7 Insights, including:
- 3 insights into what Compatibility is NOT , and
- 4 Good Clues that help you discern if someone may be a compatible partner for you.
Find out more in this episode of #FallInLoveFriday.
(YES! Click share and spread the love.)
Guys ask: “When is the right time to pursue a girl?”
In this episode of #fallinlovefriday relationship #coachaileensantos gives you 5 guidelines, including:
- the 3 things guys need to assess about themselves, and
- the 2 things they need to check about the girl.
While there really are no guarantees in love or in life, we can still increase our chances of success by doing the things that work.
Hope you find these insights helpful!
And yes, please share this with friends who might benefit from the lessons, too.
Follow me on Facebook:
“What if I seem to be no one’s type?”
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos gives men:
- 3 insights into what makes men ask this question,
- practical things they should start doing / realizing now to improve their dating situation, AND
- 3 more actionable tips on how dating (for men) is like being in Sales… and what they can do to succeed. 😉
Follow Coach Aileen Santos for more tips & advice, and share this video with your friends.