“How Do I Know We’re Compatible?”
Coach Aileen Santos answers this question with 7 Insights, including:
- 3 insights into what Compatibility is NOT , and
- 4 Good Clues that help you discern if someone may be a compatible partner for you.
Find out more in this episode of #FallInLoveFriday.
(YES! Click share and spread the love.)
“What if I seem to be no one’s type?”
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos gives men:
- 3 insights into what makes men ask this question,
- practical things they should start doing / realizing now to improve their dating situation, AND
- 3 more actionable tips on how dating (for men) is like being in Sales… and what they can do to succeed. 😉
Follow Coach Aileen Santos for more tips & advice, and share this video with your friends.
“I already explained, but she’s still mad. What else does she want from me?”
In this video — part of our series of #FallInLoveFriday episodes to help Men better inderstand the women they love — you will learn:
* The 3 insights you need to know when your female partner is upset with you.
* The 3 most common reasons why women are *really* upset. And
* Tips on how you can instantly apply these insights to improve your relationship.
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos discusses:
- 3 insights behind this question, and
- 2 ways to find out if he’s serious enough.
Share this video with someone who could learn from it. ☺
And find my other videos using the #FallInLoveFriday hashtag on Facebook.com 😊
Q: “How do I know if I’m settling?”
A: This video. 😉
In this #FallInLoveFriday episode you will discover:
1. The 3 most common scenarios that make people wonder if they’re “settling.”
2. The real fear we all have, lurking behind the question, and
3. The 3 sure fire ways to know that you are NOT “settling.”
Share this video with your friends, and tell them to follow me at http://www.AileenSantos.com
Find my other #FallInLoveFriday episodes & love advice on Facebook using this hashtag: #CoachAileenSantos
So February 14 is coming up, and people want to call it different things.
(And actually, this guy I know also pointed out that, in the Catholic tradition, this same day also happens to be Ash Wednesday this 2018.) ☺
It’s really interesting to see how different people react in different ways to the same day.
What’s even more interesting is that “February 14” is an innocent, unassuming day that has no idea why people are stressing over it more than other days. 😄
This is why I decided to explore this concept a little bit in this video:
Valentine’s Day or Singles Awareness Day?
How about you? What are your plans for February the 14th?
Let’s ✖ the stress and ✔ the LOVE this coming Valentine’s Day!
Including timely tips for:
🚺 Women in Relationships
🚹 Men in Relationships, and
🚻 Singles on Valentine’s ❤
Enjoy the video!
Fall In Love Friday: What Stresses You About Valentine’s Day?
P.S. if you’re in Manila, do join our singles event on February 17 here: