In my years of coaching I have come across singles who tell me they’ve been “single since birth.”
Sometimes the women say they’re “NBSB” (no boyfriend since birth), or the men will say they’re NGSB (no girlfriend since birth).
Either way, what they’re doing is this: They’re giving themselves a label that has nothing to do with how wonderful they are.
Here some of the tips I want to share with these wonderful singles:
The Cosmopolitan Philippines Cam Crew invited me on their web show, and they asked me the most burning questions Millennials have about dating. 😊
Get more tips like this here:
The reality is that you can never produce a relationship instantly out of thin air.
…and that’s why you need to start by simply connecting with people.
So here are some connection tips for singles, from Relationship Coach Aileen Santos.
And if you want to learn even more in-depth tips than this, then check out this special 40% discount on the online program that answers all your questions about men:
The 9 Secrets About Men
That YOU Need to Know
(This discount goes away after February 28, 2019.)
So last week I helped the women understand that there’s a huge difference between their “Husband Checklist” and their “Boyfriend Checklist.”
And the guys asked for their turn. 😉
So here it is, folks!
Lots of tips in this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, including:
- The reason why these “checklists” can help you have more satisfying love lives,
- Insights into why it helps for men to have more clarity about who to pursue, and
- The 5 important things that need to be included in your Girlfriend Checklist. 😉
Enjoy, learn, and apply!
And yes, do click “share” and help more people create love in their lives.
❤ Coach Aileen Santos
“How Do I Know We’re Compatible?”
Coach Aileen Santos answers this question with 7 Insights, including:
- 3 insights into what Compatibility is NOT , and
- 4 Good Clues that help you discern if someone may be a compatible partner for you.
Find out more in this episode of #FallInLoveFriday.
(YES! Click share and spread the love.)
“What if I seem to be no one’s type?”
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos gives men:
- 3 insights into what makes men ask this question,
- practical things they should start doing / realizing now to improve their dating situation, AND
- 3 more actionable tips on how dating (for men) is like being in Sales… and what they can do to succeed. 😉
Follow Coach Aileen Santos for more tips & advice, and share this video with your friends.
“I already explained, but she’s still mad. What else does she want from me?”
In this video — part of our series of #FallInLoveFriday episodes to help Men better inderstand the women they love — you will learn:
* The 3 insights you need to know when your female partner is upset with you.
* The 3 most common reasons why women are *really* upset. And
* Tips on how you can instantly apply these insights to improve your relationship.