“5 Signs You’ve Made Your Partner Your World.”(Because it is NOT a good thing.)#FallInLoveFriday with #CoachAileenSantos
Your early teenage years
are for you to discover who you are,
and deciding exactly how
you’re going to change the world.
The years that come afterwards
are for you to start going after your dreams,
and recognizing the person
who’s going to support you,
as he pursues his own dreams, too.
Most problems happen
when you cling to someone too soon:
Your identity becomes “being his girlfriend,”
and your only dream becomes
“to stay with him.”
It’s a very difficult thing:
trying to rediscover yourself
when you never knew who you are.
It’s even harder to let go of a dream
that doesn’t work out,
it was the only one you had.
The Boyfriend Checklist is for deciding on a boyfriend.
This is different from the Husband Checklist, which you only bring out when — you guessed it — you’re deciding if a current boyfriend is someone who could be your husband.
Basic, right? 😉
Anyway, here are the 5 things you need to know about a guy, so you would know if he’s good Boyfriend Material.
Enjoy, learn, and share.
I feel this is an important episode in #FallInLoveFriday.
These past weeks I had been noticing a growing trend — particularly among Gen Z and Millennial couples — where they are experiencing toxic behaviors in their relationship…
…and actually mistake them as “romantic.”
Here is an example:
Girl tells guy: “I forbid you from going to your best friend’s bachelor party.”
Either one of them might think “it’s so cute that she gets jealous & protective.” And some people might also think: “I’ll forbid my partner from doing that, too.”
But this is what’s really happening:
- She’s sending him the clear message that she does not trust his decisions / actions when he’s not with her.
- She does not think highly of his friends.
- She is keeping him from being part of an important event in his best friend’s life, and
- Their relationship seems based on a “struggle for control,” and in this instance she particularly wants to “win.”
Yes, there is a very fine line between “controlling” and “influencing.” AND this is just one of the potential signs of toxicity in a relationship.
Find out all the 5 signs in this video now.
BTW here’s the good news:
When you finally know what’s wrong, you also reclaim your ability to make things right.
YES, please do share this video with people who can benefit from knowing these love lessons from Coach Aileen.
“How Do I Know if He/She is The One?”
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos shares with you:
- The bad news (and good news!) about Soul Mates and “The One,”
- The 3 minimum requirements you need from any partner (a.k.a. basic foundations for “The One,”) and
- *mHow to figure out your own 3 Non Negotiables to better guide you in choosing “The One” for you.
Follow Coach Aileen Santos for more love insights every Friday!
“How Do I Know We’re Compatible?”
Coach Aileen Santos answers this question with 7 Insights, including:
- 3 insights into what Compatibility is NOT , and
- 4 Good Clues that help you discern if someone may be a compatible partner for you.
Find out more in this episode of #FallInLoveFriday.
(YES! Click share and spread the love.)
Guys ask: “When is the right time to pursue a girl?”
In this episode of #fallinlovefriday relationship #coachaileensantos gives you 5 guidelines, including:
- the 3 things guys need to assess about themselves, and
- the 2 things they need to check about the girl.
While there really are no guarantees in love or in life, we can still increase our chances of success by doing the things that work.
Hope you find these insights helpful!
And yes, please share this with friends who might benefit from the lessons, too.
Follow me on Facebook:
“I already explained, but she’s still mad. What else does she want from me?”
In this video — part of our series of #FallInLoveFriday episodes to help Men better inderstand the women they love — you will learn:
* The 3 insights you need to know when your female partner is upset with you.
* The 3 most common reasons why women are *really* upset. And
* Tips on how you can instantly apply these insights to improve your relationship.
Several guys have been sending me a lot of questions recently.
And although their situations are different, at the heart of their questions is this one real concern:
“How can I better understand the woman I love?”
It’s awesome when men take this kind of leadership in their relationships, so I’m dedicating the next few episodes to answering their dilemmas.
Because when partners who love each other strive to understand each other better, everyone wins. 🙂
In this particular #FallInLoveFriday episode you will discover:
- 2 Major Differences between “needing someone” and “being needy.”
- 3 Guidelines for striking the balance between “growing your relationship” and “draining each other.”
- 2 Concrete Steps you can apply to improve your own relationships now.
Tell your friends to follow me here for future #FallInLoveFriday episodes: