So last week I helped the women understand that there’s a huge difference between their “Husband Checklist” and their “Boyfriend Checklist.”
And the guys asked for their turn. 😉
So here it is, folks!
Lots of tips in this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, including:
- The reason why these “checklists” can help you have more satisfying love lives,
- Insights into why it helps for men to have more clarity about who to pursue, and
- The 5 important things that need to be included in your Girlfriend Checklist. 😉
Enjoy, learn, and apply!
And yes, do click “share” and help more people create love in their lives.
❤ Coach Aileen Santos
I feel this is an important episode in #FallInLoveFriday.
These past weeks I had been noticing a growing trend — particularly among Gen Z and Millennial couples — where they are experiencing toxic behaviors in their relationship…
…and actually mistake them as “romantic.”
Here is an example:
Girl tells guy: “I forbid you from going to your best friend’s bachelor party.”
Either one of them might think “it’s so cute that she gets jealous & protective.” And some people might also think: “I’ll forbid my partner from doing that, too.”
But this is what’s really happening:
- She’s sending him the clear message that she does not trust his decisions / actions when he’s not with her.
- She does not think highly of his friends.
- She is keeping him from being part of an important event in his best friend’s life, and
- Their relationship seems based on a “struggle for control,” and in this instance she particularly wants to “win.”
Yes, there is a very fine line between “controlling” and “influencing.” AND this is just one of the potential signs of toxicity in a relationship.
Find out all the 5 signs in this video now.
BTW here’s the good news:
When you finally know what’s wrong, you also reclaim your ability to make things right.
YES, please do share this video with people who can benefit from knowing these love lessons from Coach Aileen.
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday with #CoachAileenSantos, you will discover:
– What Millennials need to learn from the past generations when it comes to love,
– How Millennials can make use of their generations strengths to have better relationships, and
– The one thing Millennials need to do to ensure happier love lives for their future.
Share this video with others, okay? 😊
– Aileen Santos