In my years of coaching I have come across singles who tell me they’ve been “single since birth.”
Sometimes the women say they’re “NBSB” (no boyfriend since birth), or the men will say they’re NGSB (no girlfriend since birth).
Either way, what they’re doing is this: They’re giving themselves a label that has nothing to do with how wonderful they are.
Here some of the tips I want to share with these wonderful singles:
The Cosmopolitan Philippines Cam Crew invited me on their web show, and they asked me the most burning questions Millennials have about dating. 😊
Get more tips like this here:
People know me now as a Relationship Coach and Romance Author, someone who helps people enjoy better love stories In Real Life.
But back when I was a teenager, my own love story started out with a very interesting twist.
This is what happened…
Find out more about my books here:
The reality is that you can never produce a relationship instantly out of thin air.
…and that’s why you need to start by simply connecting with people.
So here are some connection tips for singles, from Relationship Coach Aileen Santos.
And if you want to learn even more in-depth tips than this, then check out this special 40% discount on the online program that answers all your questions about men:
The 9 Secrets About Men
That YOU Need to Know
(This discount goes away after February 28, 2019.)
“How Do I Know if He/She is The One?”
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos shares with you:
- The bad news (and good news!) about Soul Mates and “The One,”
- The 3 minimum requirements you need from any partner (a.k.a. basic foundations for “The One,”) and
- *mHow to figure out your own 3 Non Negotiables to better guide you in choosing “The One” for you.
Follow Coach Aileen Santos for more love insights every Friday!
“How Do I Know We’re Compatible?”
Coach Aileen Santos answers this question with 7 Insights, including:
- 3 insights into what Compatibility is NOT , and
- 4 Good Clues that help you discern if someone may be a compatible partner for you.
Find out more in this episode of #FallInLoveFriday.
(YES! Click share and spread the love.)
Guys ask: “When is the right time to pursue a girl?”
In this episode of #fallinlovefriday relationship #coachaileensantos gives you 5 guidelines, including:
- the 3 things guys need to assess about themselves, and
- the 2 things they need to check about the girl.
While there really are no guarantees in love or in life, we can still increase our chances of success by doing the things that work.
Hope you find these insights helpful!
And yes, please share this with friends who might benefit from the lessons, too.
Follow me on Facebook:
Several guys have been sending me a lot of questions recently.
And although their situations are different, at the heart of their questions is this one real concern:
“How can I better understand the woman I love?”
It’s awesome when men take this kind of leadership in their relationships, so I’m dedicating the next few episodes to answering their dilemmas.
Because when partners who love each other strive to understand each other better, everyone wins. 🙂
In this particular #FallInLoveFriday episode you will discover:
- 2 Major Differences between “needing someone” and “being needy.”
- 3 Guidelines for striking the balance between “growing your relationship” and “draining each other.”
- 2 Concrete Steps you can apply to improve your own relationships now.
Tell your friends to follow me here for future #FallInLoveFriday episodes:
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos discusses:
- 3 insights behind this question, and
- 2 ways to find out if he’s serious enough.
Share this video with someone who could learn from it. ☺
And find my other videos using the #FallInLoveFriday hashtag on Facebook.com 😊
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday with #CoachAileenSantos, you will discover:
– What Millennials need to learn from the past generations when it comes to love,
– How Millennials can make use of their generations strengths to have better relationships, and
– The one thing Millennials need to do to ensure happier love lives for their future.
Share this video with others, okay? 😊
– Aileen Santos