“I already explained, but she’s still mad. What else does she want from me?”
In this video — part of our series of #FallInLoveFriday episodes to help Men better inderstand the women they love — you will learn:
* The 3 insights you need to know when your female partner is upset with you.
* The 3 most common reasons why women are *really* upset. And
* Tips on how you can instantly apply these insights to improve your relationship.
Several guys have been sending me a lot of questions recently.
And although their situations are different, at the heart of their questions is this one real concern:
“How can I better understand the woman I love?”
It’s awesome when men take this kind of leadership in their relationships, so I’m dedicating the next few episodes to answering their dilemmas.
Because when partners who love each other strive to understand each other better, everyone wins. 🙂
In this particular #FallInLoveFriday episode you will discover:
- 2 Major Differences between “needing someone” and “being needy.”
- 3 Guidelines for striking the balance between “growing your relationship” and “draining each other.”
- 2 Concrete Steps you can apply to improve your own relationships now.
Tell your friends to follow me here for future #FallInLoveFriday episodes:
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos discusses:
- 3 insights behind this question, and
- 2 ways to find out if he’s serious enough.
Share this video with someone who could learn from it. ☺
And find my other videos using the #FallInLoveFriday hashtag on Facebook.com 😊
Q: “How do I know if I’m settling?”
A: This video. 😉
In this #FallInLoveFriday episode you will discover:
1. The 3 most common scenarios that make people wonder if they’re “settling.”
2. The real fear we all have, lurking behind the question, and
3. The 3 sure fire ways to know that you are NOT “settling.”
Share this video with your friends, and tell them to follow me at http://www.AileenSantos.com
Find my other #FallInLoveFriday episodes & love advice on Facebook using this hashtag: #CoachAileenSantos
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday with #CoachAileenSantos, you will discover:
– What Millennials need to learn from the past generations when it comes to love,
– How Millennials can make use of their generations strengths to have better relationships, and
– The one thing Millennials need to do to ensure happier love lives for their future.
Share this video with others, okay? 😊
– Aileen Santos
It’s been said that “you cannot build a new house using old bricks,” and that is true.
Click on the video below for the five (5) things YOU need to remember
to help give your new relationship the best chance for growing into a lifelong kind of love. ❤️
Five Tips for New Relationships
First off, let me try to define the “undefined relationship.”
It’s when you feel like you’re treating each other as more than friends, but neither of you are calling / labeling it “a relationship.”
It’s like an emotional limbo that makes you happy sometimes, but keeps you frustrated / insecure / confused most of the time.
In this video I talk about why this “undefined relationship” happens, and I share with you 3 things you can decide on /and take action on, so you can move forward with your life.
Watch it here:
The Undefined Relationship:
Should I Express My Feelings?