In my years of coaching I have come across singles who tell me they’ve been “single since birth.”
Sometimes the women say they’re “NBSB” (no boyfriend since birth), or the men will say they’re NGSB (no girlfriend since birth).
Either way, what they’re doing is this: They’re giving themselves a label that has nothing to do with how wonderful they are.
Here some of the tips I want to share with these wonderful singles:
The Cosmopolitan Philippines Cam Crew invited me on their web show, and they asked me the most burning questions Millennials have about dating. 😊
Get more tips like this here:
People know me now as a Relationship Coach and Romance Author, someone who helps people enjoy better love stories In Real Life.
But back when I was a teenager, my own love story started out with a very interesting twist.
This is what happened…
Find out more about my books here:
The Boyfriend Checklist is for deciding on a boyfriend.
This is different from the Husband Checklist, which you only bring out when — you guessed it — you’re deciding if a current boyfriend is someone who could be your husband.
Basic, right? 😉
Anyway, here are the 5 things you need to know about a guy, so you would know if he’s good Boyfriend Material.
Enjoy, learn, and share.
Coach Aileen Santos
I feel this is an important episode in #FallInLoveFriday.
These past weeks I had been noticing a growing trend — particularly among Gen Z and Millennial couples — where they are experiencing toxic behaviors in their relationship…
…and actually mistake them as “romantic.”
Here is an example:
Girl tells guy: “I forbid you from going to your best friend’s bachelor party.”
Either one of them might think “it’s so cute that she gets jealous & protective.” And some people might also think: “I’ll forbid my partner from doing that, too.”
But this is what’s really happening:
- She’s sending him the clear message that she does not trust his decisions / actions when he’s not with her.
- She does not think highly of his friends.
- She is keeping him from being part of an important event in his best friend’s life, and
- Their relationship seems based on a “struggle for control,” and in this instance she particularly wants to “win.”
Yes, there is a very fine line between “controlling” and “influencing.” AND this is just one of the potential signs of toxicity in a relationship.
Find out all the 5 signs in this video now.
BTW here’s the good news:
When you finally know what’s wrong, you also reclaim your ability to make things right.
YES, please do share this video with people who can benefit from knowing these love lessons from Coach Aileen.
“How Do I Know if He/She is The One?”
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos shares with you:
- The bad news (and good news!) about Soul Mates and “The One,”
- The 3 minimum requirements you need from any partner (a.k.a. basic foundations for “The One,”) and
- *mHow to figure out your own 3 Non Negotiables to better guide you in choosing “The One” for you.
Follow Coach Aileen Santos for more love insights every Friday!
Guys ask: “When is the right time to pursue a girl?”
In this episode of #fallinlovefriday relationship #coachaileensantos gives you 5 guidelines, including:
- the 3 things guys need to assess about themselves, and
- the 2 things they need to check about the girl.
While there really are no guarantees in love or in life, we can still increase our chances of success by doing the things that work.
Hope you find these insights helpful!
And yes, please share this with friends who might benefit from the lessons, too.
Follow me on Facebook:
“What if I seem to be no one’s type?”
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos gives men:
- 3 insights into what makes men ask this question,
- practical things they should start doing / realizing now to improve their dating situation, AND
- 3 more actionable tips on how dating (for men) is like being in Sales… and what they can do to succeed. 😉
Follow Coach Aileen Santos for more tips & advice, and share this video with your friends.
“I already explained, but she’s still mad. What else does she want from me?”
In this video — part of our series of #FallInLoveFriday episodes to help Men better inderstand the women they love — you will learn:
* The 3 insights you need to know when your female partner is upset with you.
* The 3 most common reasons why women are *really* upset. And
* Tips on how you can instantly apply these insights to improve your relationship.
Q: “How do I know if I’m settling?”
A: This video. 😉
In this #FallInLoveFriday episode you will discover:
1. The 3 most common scenarios that make people wonder if they’re “settling.”
2. The real fear we all have, lurking behind the question, and
3. The 3 sure fire ways to know that you are NOT “settling.”
Share this video with your friends, and tell them to follow me at http://www.AileenSantos.com
Find my other #FallInLoveFriday episodes & love advice on Facebook using this hashtag: #CoachAileenSantos