Everyone agrees that “good communication skills” are necessary for better relationships.
But what does that really mean?
Here are 3 insights to help you get started… so you can build better relationships of your own. ❤
Relationship Coach Aileen Santos
In my years of coaching I have come across singles who tell me they’ve been “single since birth.”
Sometimes the women say they’re “NBSB” (no boyfriend since birth), or the men will say they’re NGSB (no girlfriend since birth).
Either way, what they’re doing is this: They’re giving themselves a label that has nothing to do with how wonderful they are.
Here some of the tips I want to share with these wonderful singles:
Your early teenage years
are for you to discover who you are,
and deciding exactly how
you’re going to change the world.
The years that come afterwards
are for you to start going after your dreams,
and recognizing the person
who’s going to support you,
as he pursues his own dreams, too.
Most problems happen
when you cling to someone too soon:
Your identity becomes “being his girlfriend,”
and your only dream becomes
“to stay with him.”
It’s a very difficult thing:
trying to rediscover yourself
when you never knew who you are.
It’s even harder to let go of a dream
that doesn’t work out,
it was the only one you had.
– Coach Aileen Santos
The Cosmopolitan Philippines Cam Crew invited me on their web show, and they asked me the most burning questions Millennials have about dating. 😊
Get more tips like this here:
The reality is that you can never produce a relationship instantly out of thin air.
…and that’s why you need to start by simply connecting with people.
So here are some connection tips for singles, from Relationship Coach Aileen Santos.
And if you want to learn even more in-depth tips than this, then check out this special 40% discount on the online program that answers all your questions about men:
The 9 Secrets About Men
That YOU Need to Know
(This discount goes away after February 28, 2019.)
“How Do I Know if He/She is The One?”
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos shares with you:
- The bad news (and good news!) about Soul Mates and “The One,”
- The 3 minimum requirements you need from any partner (a.k.a. basic foundations for “The One,”) and
- *mHow to figure out your own 3 Non Negotiables to better guide you in choosing “The One” for you.
Follow Coach Aileen Santos for more love insights every Friday!
Guys ask: “When is the right time to pursue a girl?”
In this episode of #fallinlovefriday relationship #coachaileensantos gives you 5 guidelines, including:
- the 3 things guys need to assess about themselves, and
- the 2 things they need to check about the girl.
While there really are no guarantees in love or in life, we can still increase our chances of success by doing the things that work.
Hope you find these insights helpful!
And yes, please share this with friends who might benefit from the lessons, too.
Follow me on Facebook:
“What if I seem to be no one’s type?”
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos gives men:
- 3 insights into what makes men ask this question,
- practical things they should start doing / realizing now to improve their dating situation, AND
- 3 more actionable tips on how dating (for men) is like being in Sales… and what they can do to succeed. 😉
Follow Coach Aileen Santos for more tips & advice, and share this video with your friends.
“I already explained, but she’s still mad. What else does she want from me?”
In this video — part of our series of #FallInLoveFriday episodes to help Men better inderstand the women they love — you will learn:
* The 3 insights you need to know when your female partner is upset with you.
* The 3 most common reasons why women are *really* upset. And
* Tips on how you can instantly apply these insights to improve your relationship.
Q: “How do I know if I’m settling?”
A: This video. 😉
In this #FallInLoveFriday episode you will discover:
1. The 3 most common scenarios that make people wonder if they’re “settling.”
2. The real fear we all have, lurking behind the question, and
3. The 3 sure fire ways to know that you are NOT “settling.”
Share this video with your friends, and tell them to follow me at http://www.AileenSantos.com
Find my other #FallInLoveFriday episodes & love advice on Facebook using this hashtag: #CoachAileenSantos